The Vice President is responsible for the sub- coordination of the activities of the Organization as stated below;
The vice president
- Presides at general or executive meetings and act as the president, in the absence of the president or when the president is unable to act in that role.
- Acts as official spokesperson in conjunction with the president.
- Represents the organization at conferences, meetings, and trade shows or at regional or national offices, either with or in place of the President.
- Will be an alternate signatory for the Association for legal purposes and financial purpose
- Assists the president in deciding which matters are dealt with by the office bearers, the Management Committee or delegated to subcommittees
- Assists the president with strategies and plans for the Association.
- Works with other executive colleagues and departmental managers to implement plans and policies throughout the organization
- Master's in Business Administration, Management Studies or Finance Extensive
- Experience with Management duties
- Leadership skill
- Ability to Motivate
- Decision Making
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
- Time Management.